To become au pair in FRANCE
- You wish to live and discover the French culture within a family?
- You wish to improve your level of French?
- You love to work with children?
This program is made for you!
You work as an au pair
- You will work 30 hours per week with one or two days off per week and at least one full weekend per month.
- One week paid for the 6 months program and all bank holidays off (or paid extra if worked).
- You will take French courses (you will pay for it with your pocket money).
- Length of stay : 2 months minimum during the summer, 10 months minimum during the school year.
The host family
They will provide you as au pair in France :
- A single room just for you.
- Full meals every day.
- Time for the French courses.
- Medical insurance (100% medical, civil liability, repatriation).
- At least 90 € of pocket money per week.
- A local transportation card.
Typical day as an au pair
- Driving the children at school
- Preparing meals for the children
- Playing with the children
- Helping them with their homework
- Vacuuming, washing up, sweeping
- Helping to clean up after meals
Au pair program conditions in France
- You must be between 18 and 28 years old
- Have a childcare experience
- Have a good level of conversation in French or in English.
- Be available at least 6 months but preferably between 9 to 12 months (at least 2 months during the summer)
- To become au pair will be easier if you want to stay longer.
- Agree to take French courses during your stay (except during the summer).
- Have a clean criminal record.
As au pair in France we will provide you :
- Assistance and support in organizing your arrival (all administrative tasks…)
- Emergency phone number 24h a day
- Meeting with the other au pairs in France in your area.
- Whatsapp etc, to join us
We advise you to send us your application at least 6 weeks in advance.
Is it necessary send to us your complete file with the documents which are specified in the documentation as well as the following documents :
- The Au pair application form
- 2 smiling ID pictures
- A cover letter in French
- 2 childcare references
- A character letter
- Photocopy of your identity card or passport
- Copy of your driving license (optional)
- CV in French
- Copy of your last diploma
- Recent medical certificate
- Birth certificate
- Criminal record