Becoming au pair in FRANCE
- You wish to live and to discover the French culture within a family?
- You wish to improve your level of French?
- You love work with the children?
This program is made for you!
You work as an au pair
- You will work 30 hours per week with one to two days off per week and at least one full weekend per month.
- 1 week paid for 6 months program and all bank holidays off (or paid extra if worked).
- You will take French courses (you will pay for it your pocket money)
- Length of stay 2 is months minimum during the summer, 10 months minimum during the school year
The host family
They will provide you, as their au pair in France:
- A single room just for you.
- The full meals every day.
- Time for the French courses.
- Medical insurance (100% medical, civil liability, repatriation).
- At least 90 € of pocket money per week.
- A local transportation card
Typical day as an au pair
Driving the children to school
Preparing meail for the children
Playing with the children
Helping them with their homework
Vacuuming, washing up, sweeping
Helping to clean up after meals
Conditions au pair program in France
- You must be between 18 and 28 years old
- Have a childcare experience
- Have a good level of conversation in french or in english
- Be available at least 6 months but preferably between 9 to 12 months (at least 2 months during the summer)
- Placement to become au pair will be easier if you want to stay longer
- Agree to take French courses during your stay (except during the summer).
- Have a clean criminal record
As au pair in France we will provide you:
- Assistance and support in organizing your arrival (all administrative tasks…)
- Emergency phone number 24/7
- Meeting with the other au pairs in France in your area
- Whatssap etc. to join us
Constitution of the file
We advise you to send us your application at least 6 weeks in advance.
Is necessary to send to us your complete file with the documents which are specified in the documentation as well as the following documents:
- The Au pair application form
- 2 smiling ID pictures
- A cover letter in French
- 2 childcare references
- A character letter
- Photocopy of your identity card or passport
- Copy of your driving license (optional)
- CV in French
- Copy of your last diploma
- Recent medical certificate
- Birth certificate
- Criminal record